View here on Youtube
Celebrity hair stylist Jen Atkin and Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury team up to show you how to get the ultimate red carpet beauty look that you can actually achieve at home. Watch how they explain step-by-step how to get loose waves full of volume and texture, and an easy glam routine that will leave you camera ready. Step-by-Step Instructions for the easy red carpet hair tutorial below:
1. Curl hair with a 1-in barrel wrapping the hair around loosely and avoiding the ends.
2. Apply a ping pong size amount of OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam to palms and apply at roots and rub in till dry.
3. Add OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray from root to tip with the butterfly technique.
4. Finish with a dime size amount of OUAI Matte Pomade throughout the ends for piecey texture.
And make sure to watch more hair tutorials from Jen Atkin here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQzG0E3xJbQ
Watch more makeup tutorials with Charlotte Tilbury here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyvXwj-diz4
The OUAI to good hair starts from within. Follow our “prescription” and boom—#HAIRGOALS. No glam squad needed.
Our shampoos, conditioners are sulfate-free and employ smart keratin to repair and improve hair strength. Even our styling products are designed to nourish hair and bring out its natural beauty.
We believe that life is hard and looking good should be easy. We’re giving you realistic goals that you can actually achieve—with quick how-to videos, so you’re always ready for that selfie situation.
Follow @theOUAI on social
• OUAI on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/theOUAI
• OUAI on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theouai
• OUAI on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/theouai
• OUAI on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theouai
• OUAI on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theouai
• OUAI on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/theouai
Follow @CharlotteTilbury on social
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ctilburymakeup
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctilburymakeup
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTilburyMakeup
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctilburymakeup